Information literacy is taught in a spacious room that combines the computer lab with the library. Students have weekly classes in which they learn computer skills as well as navigating apps on iPads. Teachers also use the computer lab for research projects and programs to integrate and enrich the classroom curriculum.
Various types of technology are used throughout the school.
- Internet in every classroom
- Classrooms equipped with interactive instructional projectors
- Document cameras in every classroom
- Up-to-date computers in every classroom
- iPad for every teacher
- iPads in grades PS - 7
- Apple TV in every classroom
- Wireless network throughout the campus
- 35 up-to-date computers in the computer lab/library
- 35 iPads in the computer lab/library