Upon graduation a Holy Savior Catholic School fifth grader will:
- Portray academic excellence through critical and creative thinking and decision making skills;
- Be prepared to enter the future educational environment of middle school;
- Be on the way to becoming a life-long learner;
- Effectively utilize technology resources to acquire, create, and process information;
- Strive for personal best.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Catholic prayers, beliefs, and traditions;
- Know the importance of scripture and live out the gospel message of Jesus;
- Be growing into an active missionary disciple of Jesus;
- Demonstrate respect for beliefs of others through a compassionate and empathetic spirit.
- Integrate knowledge, faith, and values through making sound moral decisions in daily life;
- Exhibit a commitment to a lifelong relationship with Jesus through the regular practice of prayer and reception of the Eucharist;
- Reach out to others as leaders through service, charity, and good works;
- Show self-respect and respect for others.
- Exhibit self-control through physical activities;
- Know the importance of proper nutrition and exercise for a healthy life.